Saturday, May 24, 2008

Guess Who's Back.

As you can see, yes I have my computer working again. I have added things, and now that I have a basic idea of what I'm writing, I should be able to organized it some. in other words, the following is subject to change:
--
--
As we made our move, they got pulled in
But of course they were lost, make those lights go dim
Oh, but give 'em a chance, they'll know what to do
Try not to be jealous, as this could have been you
Pacing the rooms wondering what to do
But it's funny how all they ever wanted was to be you
Because their life makes it hard for them to win
While we spent our lives living, they were dying from within
--
--
Are we Okay?
We were never Okay
Always wanting what we could never have
Staring at the greener grass from the other side
We're not okay, but it's okay, we'll pretend.
It's not like you ever knew the difference anyway
--
--
You'll keep following those lights as they drift out to sea
Don't fall off the boat, you know you can't swim
You said our troubles were over
But in truth they just began
We thought you we're our friend
But who ever thought you'd prove us wrong in the end
--
--
Are we Okay?
We were never Okay
Always wanting what we could never have
Staring at the greener grass from the other side
We're not okay, but it's okay, we'll pretend.
It's not like you ever knew the difference anyway
--
--
This was from the one side you couldn't see
The two-faced liar who lied to me
And I couldn't even if you could
In the end I hope you got what you thought you should
Because in the end I never thought you would
Tell me again,
--
--
Are we Okay?
We were never Okay
Always wanting what we could never have
Staring at the greener grass from the other side
We're not okay, but it's okay, we'll pretend.
It's not like you ever knew the difference anyway.
It's not like we would have cared either way.
--
--

No comments: